Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Boy does time fly! How the heck did we get to the end of 2011 so quickly?

I guess it really is true that the older we get, the faster time goes.

2011 has held so many changes for me, not all good and not all bad....but I can honestly say that I am ready for 2012....ready to see what 2012 has in store for us.

These days it seems like all I do is work....I get up and go to work, come home and work some more....somewhere in between I fit in school work, grocery shopping, etc. I guess that is how time flies by...lol.

I haven't really had time to visit friends and family members like I should. This makes me sad. So as luck would have it, I ended up with 5 days in a row off from work during Christmas. So I spent time with my children, my grandmother, my mom and step-dad, and I even drove down to spend a day with my dad and step-mom. All in all.....I'd say if has been a good Christmas vacation. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment